A Finger Lakes Experience
For many years, John Brahm III, the late winemaster and founder of Arbor Hill Winery, provided visitors with memorable wine tasting experiences. He had more than 40 years’ experience in the wine and grape business and enthusiastically shared his extensive knowledge.
We are carrying on that tradition and will continue serving visitors to Arbor Hill by providing informative and enjoyable wine tastings.
Offerings: (note groups of 6 or more must make reservations 585-374-2870)
Daily Tasting in our Gift Shop/Tasting Room $5.00 for 6 wines which is refundable with the purchase of three bottles of wine. We also offer a deluxe tasting for $8 where you get a souvenir glass and 7 wine tastings.
Canandaigua Lake Wine Trail Passport – the $15 passport covers your tasting at each of the 6 wineries plus additional discounts on purchases. The passport is good for 1 year. Click here for more details
Lunch at BREW and BRATS – Where you can enjoy an Arbor Hill award winning wine with a locally made brat. Please call ahead for groups of 15 or more. We will open for any special gathering of 25 people or more with advance notice & staff availability. Note- Brew & Brats is normally open Friday thru Sunday.
Groups of 6 or more and/or Limousines — Please CALL AHEAD for tastings so we can be prepared to give you our very best. You will be hosted by a knowledgeable Arbor Hill employee who will explain the differences between our award-winning wines you will be enjoying.
- “Stop N’ Shop”…Free
- Wine Tasting & Shopping…$5.00
Motor Coach Tastings ***
- “Stop N’ Shop”…Free
- Historical Lake Boat three wine & three NYS cheese tasting & shopping…$5.00
- Slice of Grape Pie & shopping…$3.50
- Personal Grape Tart & shopping…$2.00
- Slice of Grape Pie with coffee/tea & shopping…$5.00
- Historical Lake Boat three wine & three NYS cheese tasting, slice of Grape Pie, tea/coffee & shopping…$10.00
- Historical Lake Boat three wine & three NYS cheese tasting, a whole Grape Pie to take home and shopping…$18.00
*** We require a credit card to hold your reservation – no-shows will be charged and late charges may be applied.